Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

My Identity

I want to scream from my loins.
Shout from the depths of my heart.
Wriggle my head a million times,
just to make my point known.

I want to understand somethings.
No,
I want to understand a lot of things.
I want to know.
I want to know why I am the way I am.
Why I seem so different,
Why I act so strange,
Why I don't seem to fit in,
Why I cant, even if I tried to be like others.
I want to know why why why.

I sit and reflect.
I sit and question.
I think I know,but then I don't.

Then,
I am certain I do.

I am different.
I stand out.
Not because I am strange,
Not because I am weird.
Oh no I am not.
I am the way I am, because I am not of this world.
I am who I am,
A representative of the Messiah
A Christian
A believer.
I got my answers, now I live on with my Identity fully noted.
I am who I am, because I am of God.

2 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind. these are questions, i ask myself each day. Why am i so weird, but the answer is all around us, I am not weird, i am a child of the King and I only exhibit my Kingdom traits. God is the one who is supposed to be real to us coz we are cut from his cloth. if the things of the World are more real to us than the word of God....then we are weird. For to LIVE ITS CHRIST.......

    ReplyDelete